It consists of helping people reach their goals:
1) Understand clearly what the goal is;
2) Describe in a sensory description what the current situation is without judgement;
3) What is the intention and consequences of that same goal;
4) What are the several ways to achieve the goals and satisfy the intention;
5) How to deal with "failure";
6) Realize what skills and competencies are missing;
7) Create conditions to experience the skills and competencies that are missing.
2 and 4 days workshops
In a practical and inductive way, how to apply NLP standards to PT sessions and group classes with the intention of improving your own results and those of your students and clients.
Outcomes with Intention
Well formed outcomes
Choice of State